2009年4月22日 星期三

this is my wednesday*


today i woke up at 7am for work, lucky i got the mocha from starbuck,
otherwise i will be dead at work :P i just too love sleeping haha

but as always, music can refreshing my mind,
to make me love to work a bit, and today music is totally MOCKEY MAJIK,
they are just a prefect as it is a unique band of "canadian/japanese pop-rock"
it wont feel boring when listening both 2 languages with the relaxing happy mood that they always giving me =)


**************************************************

and as i moved out, pam is thinking make a mini studio
spaces inside our old room.
i just got few idea in my mind,
hope we can make it nice for buffet mini studio hahaha
i love the colour on this wall:

(picture by craft & creaivity)
and also the light like this:
i love day light....however our room wasnt having that big window
i guess i can just picture it in my mind,
hehe anyway, hope we can finish the new room soon.... .. .

(picture by kreativekell)

沒有留言:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin