2009年4月2日 星期四

adorable breakfast*


i always like to search around everyday before i start my job (as a kidswear designer)
seeing all cutest babies wear different handmade clothes in etsy is a worderful breakfast!
and today i m going to do some new hat,
so i did some research and these are all the lovely hat that i found it etsy:

a)
Bend Beanies Easter Bunny Hat Eco Friendly Yarn by ForTheLoveBoutique's shop

b)
Newsboy Cap- chocolate brown by simplyjcrochet's shop
c)
BABY BOY CUPCAKE HAT by NinisHandmades's shop

d)
Mini Monkey Flap Hat - Latte with Oatmeal Trim by citefuzz's shop

e)
Sweet Baby Hat - Cupcake by handmadebyjules's shop

They are just so adorable go and get it if you got a baby!!! heheee..... :)

3 則留言:

Mommy Bear 提到...

Aww I like ForTheLoveBoutique's adorable hat! Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry 提到...

they are so cute - almost makes me want to have another baby!

匿名 提到...

Too bad I have no baby! Maybe I should get one for myself :)

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin