2010年1月9日 星期六

we are back for 2010



Hi everyone, it hv been a long time i couldnt blog in here,
as i was moving (again?) ..... and i burn my computer =_=
it actually too hot and really burn the hard disk, and lucky i
saved down the data, but i have to set up everything again!!!

which took me a very long time to do it, but then now
buffet is backkkkk *3* in a brand new year >> TWENTY TEN :)

me and my sis got many idea in our head for this year,
hope we can meet all of it hahaha...

a bit late, but if you still havn't got a brand new wallpaper for this month/year ?
here are what i just made, please don't say it is late *3*
as i just fix my computer hahahhaa

1280x1024 ; 800x 600

enjoy
buffet

2 則留言:

Loddelina 提到...

welcome back, ladies, I missed your posts!

have a happy new year!

Agnes Sim 提到...

welcome back!! miss you!! :p

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin